Check for old bangers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Girls Can Hear Us! are back!


The Girls Can Hear Us! is one of my favorite groups of all time.  First hearing them about a year ago, these guys just have a feel for the music that they make.  They are one of those groups that will only release a song if its a banger, they will not accept anything less.  With a bunch of nasty originals, I like these guys for their remixes, always adding a new sound to the original song.  Talk about lyrics for a status, literally every line in their songs are status worthy.  TGCHU! is their shortened name, if you like a lyric or how it sounds be sure to youtube the name of the song after the quote or  download the songs at the bottom I have included a few 

"if you had another one then I was second for less than a minute"~~TGCHU!-Best I Ever Had Remix


"I been doing this like it is all I does, and I been always feeling like I'm gonna be alright cause man I been do it all one on one shit, I'm even cooler than I thought I was"~~TGCHU!-Best I Ever Had Remix


"just kick up a little dirt, you'll find me.
underneath, submerged, when I speak.
you'll find hurt but I'll be at my worst. 
                 a real beast, my word"~~TGCHU!-All I Need Is You


I'm on it like I own it, so just check out what I go with.
I'm the truth, catch me looking in the mirror saying 'all I need is you'"
~~TGCHU!-All I Need Is You


"read money like your wallet took
you don't want it i'd leave it like adam would
you and me are not all good i mean, hah, I'm good.
but you? not so much. i miss breakfast cause you also a lunch
i cant believe this stuff so easy i mean, I scribbled this when I was drunk"
~~TGCHU!-I Know This Song


"So you say you're a little bit fucked up
and you dig it when you get a bit roughed up
roll out of bed and don't even need a touch up
said that I'm cool but a little bit stuck up
guess that I am"~~TGCHU!- Shooting Star


"cause moments like this don't happen
glass up bounce like game point baskets
gets down thats all we asking
parties, mercedes, we crash them"
~~TGCHU!-I Know This Song


"we go-rilla than the king of the kong
man it feels like we did something wrong
can't relate how i feel in the morning
we intercourse it and she in her corset
her knees to the floor and the seed gets exported
peace like deported and leave like divorces"
~~TGCHU!-Tenderoni Remix


"shit, don't be hollywood
you do better do be where your body would
inviting and exciting, i'm trying to chill but you probably should
stop that, looking that way when you work it.
either I'm drunk off my ass baby or you are perfect" 
~~TGCHU!-You Want It, I Want It


"rock steady when the pushin starts shovin, she don't smoke but I'm dope so she puffin"~~TGCHU!-Tenderoni Remix


As a side note, these quotes are only the ones that I love, there are MANY more.  Like I said every line could be quotable and status worthy, these guys are lyrical geniuses.  Below is their new song Bromance, which is a freestyle and of course includes some nasty lyrics. Be sure to download the rest!

"Il be where my dick at, kick back, with my balls and a six pack. Man and, I'm part of the riff raff, I can't wait til I'm old and I get fat.  Zig zag lick that spark that hit that grab that pass that pop that sip that ahhh" ~~TGCHU!-Bromance Freestyle @ 1:20 mark


Here's a few other remixes....





No comments:

Post a Comment