Check for old bangers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

90's Finest



These guys remind me of a better Sam Adams mixed with a less better The Girls Can Hear Us!  I am really feeling their flow on these songs and they pic great jams to go in over.  Being one of the 90's finest myself, I have some major respect for the name.

They really do Strobe some justice on this re rub, I like it the best out of all that I have heard.  Second verse is excellent and the hook is gonna be stuck in my head for weeks.  I'm looking forward to it



A close second to TGCHU!'s verse over this beat, but I love the addition of the lady vocals it really brings together this track.  Little Sammay Adams on this one but I'm feelin it.  



Again another excellent choice on the sample, using Nero's Recluse.  I could not be happier they didn't fuck this one up.  Nasty



Classic.




5 comments:

  1. This group does nothing but rip off Sam Adams tracks. Not well done at all! Have fun going no where boys. Fail

    ReplyDelete
  2. these guys are dope. guy above is clearly tone deaf, get a grip man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you just say "fail" bro?
    by the way sick tracks boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. straight rip offs of sam adams

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't look like these guys will be going anywhere, sure they have a bit of talent, but its not good enough to get them anywhere. wont be hearing this at a club or party anytime soon. stop while your ahead.

    ReplyDelete