Check for old bangers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Edward Maya, the most original man on the planet


Okay okay yes Stereo Love is a great song and everyone loves it and blah, blah, blah.  Honestly? Not for me I guess, I just was not feeling it as the club heater everyone made it out to be.  This song, Desert Rain, follows suit.  Yes both Stereo Love and this song are pretty damn good, but there nothing out of the ordinary.  Another thing, this song sounds just like Stereo Love?  We are all well aware you became wiked famous off that song but that does not make it okay to just duplicate the vocals and a few bass lines and think your gonna be famous again for your second installment?  C'mon man.


As much as I just bashed this song I actually do think its pretty good.  This remix is better though, check it out!


P.S- I know I am gonna get in trouble soon for this song so hurry up and download it while you can before the publisher finds it and makes me take it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment