Check for old bangers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tossback


Watching a movie called Spin earlier and to my surprise this song was in it.  Bloc Party is old and one of my favorite groups so for their song to come on in a club dance scene in the movie was pretty awesome.  Movie was good, scene was great, this song tops it all.


ALSO- This movie did not only offer this fantastic song in it, but also one of the best quotes I have ever heard.  Life altering, decide for yourself

"So people, please try to remember not to take this time for granted, because you are here.  And trust me when I tell you this.  You will never be this young, this cool, this careless, or this carefree ever again.  If you thought last night was hot, fuck that, your gonna make tonight even hotter!  This is life people, and here we go again."

No comments:

Post a Comment