Check for old bangers

Monday, November 15, 2010

MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING?


I am working with one of the prime bank here in Burkina Faso, can you help me repatriate the sun of 14.3 million dollar to your oversea account based on percentage.
 
(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?
(3) What will be your commission?
I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.
 
Mr.Maxim ****.
Please send your Reply to my new email address.
Email: (***********
@voila.fr)
 Monday 11/15, 2:59 AM






I shit you not I received this email at 3 am last night.  To say I am confused is the biggest understatement ever stated.  Like what the fuck?  Who is this dude, why does he have our dB email, and where the in the fuck is Burkina Faso?  I mean ya sure 14.3 mil sounds pretty good to me I still have to work out my commission but what do you think, should I take the gig?  This clown made the subject of the email MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.  He obviously cannot speak english because his grammar and spelling is just off the charts terrible. I don't even know what to do with myself right now

Thank you Mr. Maxim!

No comments:

Post a Comment