Check for old bangers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Right Thi5 5econd


With his new album 4x4=12 coming out on December 7th, deadmau5 has been releasing a lot of the songs beforehand.  Although I have had both of these songs for a few months I just realized today that I had two of them.  These two songs are very different, both incredibly amazing, and both most definiately from the one and only deadmau5.  

I beleive this one to be the real version, and it is my personal choice as to the best one, the 3:37 mark starts one of the best interludes I have ever heard, this guy makes beats for your soul.

This version was released a few weeks back and its just sort of confusing that there are two, what ever the case may be, its just as nasty!  A little heavier and with some more synth bass ripping it up, definitely a high energy mau5track!
deadmau5- Right This Second (7:23)


BONUS!  Here is a video of deadmau5 and his buddy Skrillex messing around, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment