Check for old bangers

Friday, November 12, 2010

DJ Minnie Mouse


As our site grows and we gather more fans, I am finding it harder and harder to stay on top of all the music.  I feel unmatched, and sub par performance is not acceptable at DailyBANGERZ. 

Allow me to introduce DJ Minnie Mouse.  Student by day and certified party expert by night Dj Minnie Mouse lives in a breeding ground of excellent techno.  Her vast knowledge of bass thuming jams has led me to recruit her as my personal techno consultant.  Attending Arizona State University, she is exposed to some of the best music any college campus has to offer. Don't let this little minx fool you, she knows her shit.

Dj Minnie Mouse only supplies the most insane and wild rave songs there is, they could be harmful for your health.  Blackouts/poor decisions are strongly encouraged.




1 comment:

  1. fuck yaaaaaa!!!!!!! gotta love dailybangerzzzzzz <3

    ReplyDelete