Check for old bangers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hip Hop Update

Our weekly installment of hip hap.  Freshie stuff is up first, the second batch is the headliners.  First group is better to be honest, much better.

FRESHMAN



Latest from Cam Meekins.  Sick whiteboy rap verses and a sicker chorus creates a new fave.  Straight fire

More Cam Meekins.  Kid is off the charts

Split Second comes with a great track on this one.  GREAT beat and sick flow like always with these guys.

Boston boy's The Dean's List brings a nice one here, check it out!

Olu is too good.  Simple as that.  

Saving the best for last.  A-Trak kills this beat, first degree murder.  I couldnt tell you who Cyhi Da Prynce is or what he is the Prynce of, but Im loving this track.  Must download

HEADLINERS




Rihanna and Canadian Idol winner Drake come together for what will soon to be the most overplayed and annoying song on the radio!  Enjoy while you can.  I know its old, trust me I downloaded it before any of you did, I just didnt find it good enough to post asap. 

Speaking of Rihanna, Chris Breezy joins T.I on this next one.  GET BACK UP RIHANNA SO I CAN HIT YA AGAIN!

Wiz Khalifa can do no wrong.  Hes like Jesus.  And he is playing Zoomass November 20th.  DJ Famous will be there signing autographs/attempting to lay pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment